Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ummmm.... sorry 'bout that....

Boy, have I been OFF the blog radar this past little while! So much for posting every few days. Last week I had a craaaaazy week; a 3 day long coaching course (Friday to Sunday) and then BOOM! woke up Monday morning with the worst stomach flu I've ever known. I missed 2 days at work. While it was only a 48 hour bug, it fueled my current exhaustion leading to NO workouts and very little healthy eating. On the plus side, I did stick to salads on the weekend of my course, but just "had" to check out the new fish n' chips joint in my 'hood on Saturday evening... and after the course ended, just "had" to enjoy some wine... folks, all my good intentions are heading to straight to hell, or wherever good intentions go.

I am teaching a Reiki class all day Saturday, and am DETERMINED to get back to the gym on Sunday for my last-ditch, all-out, 3 week fitness extravaganza! Cause 3 weeks from Monday, I am stripping off my turtlenecks and cords and donning a - GASP!! - bathing suit. And honeys, it ain't lookin' pretty on my end. While my muffin top is slightly less muffin-y, it is still a muffin. A big, chocolate chip muffin from Tim Hortons sprinkled with crystalized sugar!!

OH GOD... please help me, oh inspiring ones... those who manage their frenzied lives and still hit the gym and eat well and look in the mirror and say, "Hey... not bad." HELP!!!

No comments: