Monday, January 21, 2008

How long have I been doing this?

Last week was HELL, simply put. Work has been tiring, in a normal early-January kind of way. I was out most nights and didn't fit in many workouts. Plus I taught Reiki on Saturday. So my best laid plans for working out and eating according to the GI diet were laid to rest for a few days!

Still, I do feel a difference in my pants and my muffin top feels less muffin-y. I feel encouraged that the diet has been helping. My workouts need some oomph however. My goal for this week is 2 weight workouts and 2 cardios. I would love to go out for a run but it's minus 50 or something and I just don't have that kind of determination/stupidity.

On the plus side... the trip to Panama has been booked for early March! So now my goal is to look bikini-ready for then. I have a feeling this will keep me going during these dark, dreary winter days. Although I noticed yesterday that it was still light out at 5pm... are we starting to see some (day)light at the end of this tunnel?

No comments: